Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This is the first one

I am still trying to set everything up with this new blog. I hope I am doing it right.
I was inspired to start a blog because of my sister-in-law & new mommy to be Sarah. She has an awesome blog that I enjoy reading and trying to keep up with her, my brother, and baby P's lives. Andy and I will both try to blog on this page and put pictures (this should be fun).

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see that you started a blog! It's a great way to stay in the loop. Very cool that both you and Andy have plans on finishing up school. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah thanks for the encouraging words.
    We love reading ur blog. By the way We didn't get a chance to guess Baby P's profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put in ya'lls guesses without but need a time for each of ya'll. Let me know so I can update it.

    ReplyDelete